Release of Medical Records
- Medical checkup recipients will receive the Medical Examination Result Report instead of a copy of the medical record.
- Patients who visited the out-patient clinic or received medical treatment after the medical checkup at the Gangnam Center (ex. fine needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid gland, breast biopsy, colon polypectomy, etc.) may request a copy of their medical record.
- If you need a referral letter or a medical certificate, please ask for the document in person on the day of your appointment or make a request by phone in advance since the document needs to be filled out by your attending physician.
Copy of the medical record
phone or in person
|Fill out the Medical
Access Application Form
|Make payment||Receive the copy|
Referral letter, medical certificate, doctor’s note
phone or in person
|Schedule an appointment
with the attending physician
|Submit the required
|Make payment||Receive the document|
Image data (in CD form)
|Request by phone or in person||Submit the required documents||Make payment||Receive the material|
Types of Accessible Documents & Fees
|Medical Certificate||Korean version 20,000 won /English version 20,000 won|
|Doctor’s note||Korean version 15,000 won|
|Copy of medical record||Medical progress note||
5,000 won for up to 5 copies (1,000 won for one copy)
100 won per additional copy requested
|CD copy (Medical Image)||10,000 won per page|
|Patient||Acceptable photo identification (social security card, driver’s license, passport, etc.)|
|Delegate designated by the patient||
Request by phone , Inquiry
- Call +82-2-2112-5503, +82-2-2112-5555
- To minimize your waiting time, please request a copy of the medical record, a copy of the result report, or image data via telephone before you visit the center.
Contact us to receive documents
- Open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays
- Visit us at the Result Consultation Room or Lifelong Healthcare Clinic on the 39th floor